Thursday, February 5, 2015

Crochet Womens Peeked Hat

The Crochet Crowd Challenge For January 2015
Women's Peeked Hat

As one of my New Years Resolutions I decided I wanted to participate in (hopefully) all of The Crochet Crowds (facebook crochet group) monthly challenges.  January was a beautiful crochet peeked hat. Link to pattern  crochetchallenges.com/next-challenge-january-2015 peeked hat

The challenge is obviously closed but if you go down to the picture and click on it it will take you to the written pattern or you can use the video tutorials just below the picture link.

Here is my first hat. I used Caron Simply Soft yarn but again don't have the color name I added some crisp white buttons. This hat turned out a little small for my head but it fit my daughters.



So I decided to make my daughter one in pink. Seriously, she saw the pink yarn and didn't want to leave my side. As soon as the hat was off my hook she had it on her head and I cant seem to hide the thing well enough. She always seems to find it and even wears it to bed at night.



And then I finally decided to make one for myself to match my chevron scarf I had made a few months earlier. I used Caron simply soft in a bright aqua and white with two white buttons.





These were a lot of fun to make and not too hard once you have the pattern figured out.

Thanks for looking and enjoy

Happiness is Homemade
Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment