Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Minion Hats

Minion Hats

These hats I made for three special kids that I love and miss. These hats were sent to Miami to my dear friends grandchildren.

I looked for minion hat patterns but didn't like anything I found so I went with what I know. All I did was crochet a basic double crochet childrens beanie. I counted how many rows I had to work with and sorta guessed about were to change colors.

I did, however, use a pattern for the eyes. Link www.repeatcrafterme.com crochet-minion-hat-pattern
It is a great full hat pattern but I didn't need really warm hats. I did make a small change to the eye pattern. I did a button instead of crocheting in black. So all I did was follow the pattern starting in brown instead of black. Super easy.

The boys are twins so I really wanted two hats that looked the same but could be told apart. How easy! The number of eyeballs.



After making these two amazing hats I had to make one for their little sister. Her hair is just a small bit on top with a small bow. Its so cute!



Now for my favorite part! Picture of the people I love enjoying the things I have created for them. So glad these minions are happy.




This was a easy fun project that I would love to do again. Maybe one for my daughter :) I had a lot of creative freedom and really enjoyed putting these together.

Thanks for looking and enjoy

Happiness is Homemade
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment