Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Crochet Cat Bed

Crochet Kitty Bed

After getting my daughter a pet cat and spending a bunch of money on it I didn't want to have to spend more getting her a $20 or more on a silly cat bed. I figured I could make her one. So I got onto Pintest and found a pattern. Link down below

crochet-with-cris.blogspot skein-pet-bed-pattern






Things I did differently

So I made my cat bed freaking huge because my kitten is only four months old and I knew she would grow. This pattern crochets two finished circles together but I put a piece of foam in the middle for super extra cushioned. I also didn't have enough yarn (like always) to make the sides fold all the way over so I simple folded mine in and stitched it together. It worked out great!

Ok this was a good project, honestly an easy pattern to follow and to make work for you. This was so useful and cheap to make, not to mention our cat seems to love it.

Happiness is Homemade
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment