Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Crochet Bolster Pillow

Crochet Bolster (Cylinder) Pillow

So I found this amazing Bolster pillow form at a yard sale for a dollar! What a great find! I figured I would sew a cover for it but after looking on Pintrest I decided on crochet. I came across this amazing tutorial and couldn't pass it up. I chose a bunch of bright yarns I had in my stash that matched my daughters wall quilt. Ending up with pink, green, red, aqua and yellow along with a bunch of white. Link down below.

accordingtomatt.blogspot cute-and-quick-projects


Finished pillow


The wall quilt I matched to



Things I did differently

So this was a great pattern and tutorial. The only thing I did different was the amount of rows of white double crochets around my ripple pattern. I only did one row and in the tutorial she does three. I just didn't end up needing that many rows.


Over all this was such a fun and easy to read pattern for me. It worked up quick and I finished the whole thing in only a few days, maybe thats because I was overly excited. The pillow ended up so bright and fun and it matches my little girls quilt just perfectly.

Happiness is Homemade
Alyssa

.

No comments:

Post a Comment