Friday, November 18, 2016

For Those Baby Girl Toes!

Basic Baby Booties!

Baby shoes are something I never thought I could crochet. I have tried a few different patterns only to end up pulling them out or throwing them away in frustration. So when I found a pattern that had the word BASIC in it I had to pull out the yarn and give it another try. This is a great easy free pattern found on Ravelry, nice and easy to read. Both shoes are made the exact same way, there is no left or right until you put the embellishments on.

ravelry.com/patterns/library/basic-baby-booties



Here is my first pair made with mostly scrap yarn, in my favorite colors. All the yarn is Caron Simply Soft, in white, aqua and red. I also sewed on a small pearl. This pair doesn't have the leaf and flower feel at all.




















Second pair of baby shoes made to match a baby blanket. Caron Simply Soft in white and purple, the green is heavier scrap yarn. This pair has the leaf and flower feel and I love that the Simply Soft Yarn has a pearly shine to it that matches the pearl in the flower center.



These baby shoes can be changed up so many was with just embellishments and colors. I cant wait to make some with petal flowers or buttons! So much fun. Thanks for taking a look. Check out the other posting around the blog and Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment