Thursday, July 17, 2014

Crochet Baby Blanket

Zebra Striped Baby Blanket

Shortly after hearing about my sister-in-law adopting a precious baby girl I knew I had to crochet a blanket. I started searching for a design on Pintrest and came across this beautiful zebra striped blanket. Link down below.

cre8tioncrochet.com zebra-newborn-blanket

Things I did differently

I had to use a bigger hook, I seem to be a tight crocheter. I also changed the boarder on this blanket. I did two rows of double crochets around and then did a scallop to finish it. I also did a quick flower and sewed it on.

Pattern for the flower.
bhookedcrochet.com popcorn-stitch-flower-free-pattern




Fun project that kept me busy many nights. I love that way it turned out and I would totally make another one. Thanks for looking and Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment